Meditation for Busy Lives
BEYOND THE ORDINARY
A weekly Mediation Exploration
Meditation is Necessary to Wake Up the Soul
What is meant by meditation? Mind, soul, consciousness -these three. When you have a command on the mind, then your soul is waking up, opening your eyes. It’s waking up from the sleep.....The meditation energy gives you such a kind of peace. You’re always in a melodious energy, enjoying that energy...Sri Kaleshwar
With just 15-30 minutes of time daily you can bring profound peace, healing and calm into your life. Utilizing simple and effective techniques that create lasting transformation and deep connection with Self and source.
In this class we go beyond mindfulness, beyond breath. Parents encouraged to come! Great for raising little ones with consciousness. These newly released ancient teachings can not be found in the main stream. Open to all experience levels.
In this class we will explore:
• Creating more space in yourself to create more in your life
• An introduction into ancient healing knowledge & techniques • You will learn to correctly pronounce Sanskrit mantras
• Profound peace
• Overcome obstacles to meditating
• Mantra Meditation tips & tricks
• Receive a soul blessing - Shaktipat (healing energy transmission)
Bring your beginner mind and your open heart, and a meditation pillow if you have one.
This class is inclusive, all are welcome.
Starting September 23, 2017 Saturdays 1-2pm
$15 drop in ($65 for a 5 class card)